Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Post for March 25

Hello Students. Here is what I have set up so far for you:

French 7

If you go to my google classroom, I have a Quizlet lesson reviewing AIM wording
I also have a kahoot on subject pronouns.

French 8

If you go onto my google classroom, I have a Quizlet lesson for you reviewing Unit 5A vocabulary.
Remember that you can go onto the test section and give yourself a test. The matching game is also good practice. There is a lot of vocabulary there to review.
I also sent out today a Kahoot reviewing family vocabulary. We did this Kahoot before, but I like the song on it.

French 9

If you go onto my google classroom, I have a Quizlet lesson on Unit 12A. I also have another Quizlet that is a practice quiz exercise on Passe Compose (Non-VANDERTRAMP) Please remember to use the write option icon and then type in your answer. You must type out the whole sentence.
I have also put on an easy Kahoot on the passe compose for you.


I am still learning how to use google classroom and I have never set up an online Kahoot before. Please be patient as I try to figure things out. Mistakes will be made.  I will be making some Kahoot and Quizlet exercises with your homework sheets so you can check your answers.

These assignments haven't been given any points value. I am just trying to get you to review what we have already covered before we left for Spring Break. Give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment