Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Post for March 31

Post from blog for March 31


Hello Parents and Students

      Thank you for joining my google classroom. I have had many students join, but there are some who are still not on. Once again, these are my join codes:

For French 7 use this link to join my classroom lrdfq6j

For French 8 use this link to join my classroom 7eql6nh

For French 9 use this link to join my classroom y5g5bkz


      I have been posting videos and songs right now along with Quizlet lessons. Students, if you would be so kind as to post that you have finished the assignment or click the turn in button when you are done, that would be appreciated. I like to give you a reply in the return box. It is nice to be able to send a quick message or note to let you know I appreciate your participation. Classes don't really start until April 6, but I am trying to show little things now to keep students connected to learning French, but also connected to their class and classmates.

         Don't forget that I am still blogging every day for students who can't be on google classroom. Also, every assignment is posted on google classroom and that can look overwhelming at times. My blog will indicate the activity that I have assigned that day. You can click on this link to my blog so you can view what is going on. https://kkomljenovich.blogspot.com/

      Once again, I thank you for your patience and hope that you are all healthy and safe.

                                                                Kind regards,

                                                                Madame Komljenovich

No comments:

Post a Comment