Thursday, March 19, 2020

To Madam Komljenovich's French Students



Hello Students and Parents!

    If you are wondering what students can do right now to practice French at home I will once again mention Quizlet. Almost every student is linked to my Quizlet classroom. I'm anglekom40. If you have not joined yet or have forgotten your password, you may search me up and join in. I currently do not have Google classroom activated. I did set up google classroom at the beginning of the year but never used it. Now that we are moving to more online support I will try to activate it and use it with other resources.

For French 7 use this link to join my classroom lrdfq6j

For French 8 use this link to join my classroom 7eql6nh

For French 9 use this link to join my classroom y5g5bkz

I have already emailed students, using their gedu email address, to invite them into my classroom. Some students were not in the system. Use the code above to join. Check your email and simply click to join if you were contacted.

Something I realized is that many of you are on Quizlet but you created a username, like jellygirl10, that I will not be able to monitor your progress with. I would ask that you change your username to your actual name. Usually I would not ask this of you, but these are special circumstances. Go into the setting feature and you can change your username. It can only be done once, so please be sure to write your first name and last name in your username.

I will continue to use my blog to let students know what is going on. As you can see, I have changed my blog address so that it is connected to my gedu account. I will use my blog on top of Google classroom so students can still see what I am doing if they can't use Google classroom. I don't believe you need to have a gedu account to read my blog or contact me through my blog. Please use this address for contact with me https://kkomljenovich.blogspot.com/

I hope you are all well and I look forward to making connections in other ways with you and students.

No comments:

Post a Comment