Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Post for April 1

Hello French Students

Today is April Fools Day or in French "Poisson d'Avril"

French 7

I posted a video a couple of posts ago on the Tour de France. I have a second video showing some of the accidents that occur in the Tour de France. If you are not on google classroom, here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSwlVtCa3ss


French 8 and 9

As you know, I am always warning you about using google translator to write an assignment. The Tonight Show has a funny segment called Songs with Google Translator. I picked one of the segments so you could see just how bad the translator can get it wrong. Here is the link if you are not on google classroom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m-NPuXPBqM



Important Message Last Day:

     I have been posting videos and songs right now along with Quizlet lessons. Students, if you would be so kind as to post that you have finished the assignment or click the turn in button when you are done, that would be appreciated. I like to give you a reply in the return box. It is nice to be able to send a quick message or note to let you know I appreciate your participation. Classes don't really start until April 6, but I am trying to show little things now to keep students connected to learning French, but also connected to their class and classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment