Friday, April 17, 2020

Post for April 17

Post for April 17 on my Blog

Hello Parents and Students,

        All students had an assignment due April 15, which I posted last week before the holiday. I am posting the next assignment today which will be due on April 22nd. I am still posting small optional activities for students to do if they want to enrich their learning.

     The school is trying to co-ordinate a schedule for teachers who are providing lessons on line and the times they meet. I have not set any Zoom lessons or drop in hours yet, but once I know the times other teachers are using, I feel I can try to squeeze in some time somewhere for students to drop in on line and ask for help. As I have messaged to students, if they are feeling stressed out or overwhelmed or they are struggling with understanding an assignment and they need help they can reach out for assistance. If a student posts a comment I will reply and I have even offered to phone a student to help them one on one with an assignment.

           So far the assignments I have chosen take a maximum of 20 minutes to complete.  The assignment due next requires you watch a video, play a review game, or read a set of notes. If you have not completed the last assignment students, then this assignment is light enough for you to catch up. Remember that I am still posting optional assignments that you can do to enrich your learning. Take care and stay safe. 

Assignment due April 22nd for French 7: Watch this video on the infinitive: You tube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF04GzNlhvQ

Assignment due April 22nd for French 8: Play the Quizlet match game on the verb avoir with hair and  eye color and age with this link https://quizlet.com/_8ba0zf?x=1jqt&i=dfem7

Assignment due April 22nd  for French 9: Read these notes reviewing the steps on how to write a journal entry. Here is the link https://quizlet.com/_88tlfi?x=1jqt&i=dfem7


                                                                               Kind Regards,

                                                                               Mme. Kim Komljenovich

No comments:

Post a Comment