Friday, April 3, 2020

Post for April 3

Post for April 3

French 7, 8 and 9

Thanks to all my student who have been trying out the lessons I have created in Quizlet. I am continuing to write back to everyone who clicks the submit as done button in google classroom.
I am still noticing that there are more students on Quizlet doing lessons than students submitting lessons on google classroom.

Many students have usernames that don't have their actual names in it so you can't get credit for doing the work when you only use Quizlet. 

Yesterday I gave out a post on google classroom letting you know that Quizlet live can now be done by remote learning. Unfortunately you need to use Remind to link to the game. I have posted a join code for Remind and today I will try to see see how this works.

I want to move forward next week into new lessons.

French 7 Tu vs. Vous and Conjugation (Homework ex. 2-7)

French 8: Telling your Age in French (Homework ex. 7 and 2)

French 9 Irregular Past Participles with Avoir (Homework ex. 10-16)

Bon Weekend Tout le Monde!

No comments:

Post a Comment